Labor, Materials, Equipment
This module exposes students to some facts about the relationships between labor and management and how it will impact them. It also provides a basis for understanding how labor costs are determined and charged against projects.
- Students must be able to outline the overall history and impact of Labor Unions in general and upon construction in particular.
- Students should be able to compute labor rates and costs from given data and circumstances.
- Students should be able to list the steps and activities with in the overall materials procurement and management process.
- Students should be able to sketch the overall logic diagram.
- Students should be able to describe the importance of process.
Student Materials/ PDF
Construction Labor: PPT
Consultant Cost Profile: PDF
Procurement and MM: PPT/ PDF
Equipment Costs: PPT/ PDF
- Instructor guide
- Reading Assessment
- Case Study